Matthew Miller, RN, DSc, PA-C
Mr. Miller brings 30 years of clinical experience to LNSA including training as an Air Force Flight Nurse and greater than 20 years as a Physician Assistant, highlighted by the performance of over 15,000 interventional pain procedures in Lancaster and Lebanon counties. He completed Doctoral research in pain arising from degenerative disc states and has published numerous articles on the evaluation and treatment of chronic spinal pain. He primarily assists Dr. Monacci in the evaluation, identification and surgical treatment of numerous spine and neurological entities. He is married with two grown daughters and when he isn’t napping, he enjoys weight training as well as singing and playing the drums with the Worship Team at Hempfield UMC.
- B.S., Physician Assistant Studies: Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, PA
- M.S. and Doctor of Science, Surgical Research in Pain Intervention: American International University in association with The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of the U.S.
- Fellow, The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of the US; Surgical Science
- AAS., Nursing: Community College of Philadelphia
- Interventional Pain Management, Lebanon Pain Management Associates, Lebanon, PA
- Interventional Pain Management, Penn Orthopedics of Lancaster and Penn Surgery Institute, Lancaster, PA
- Lehigh Valley Hospital Center, Allentown, PA- Staff nurse, ICU/CCU/Open Heart Unit; Emergency Room/ Trauma staff nurse
- Brandywine Hospital, Caln, PA – Level II Trauma Center: ER weekend charge nurse; ICU/CCU Staff Nurse; Flight Nurse with Sky Flight Care
- 72nd Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron USAF-Reserve Nurse Corps, McGuire AFB, NJ
- Completion of Flight Nurse Training, Brooks AFB, TX; Qualified C-141B
- Medical Crew Director
- Commission as Second Lieutenant, USAFR, Nurse Corps
- Honorable Discharge, First Lieutenant
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support; biennially since 1984